Friday, 29 November 2013

Off The Rails Scrapbooking - New Challenge

Yeah!!!! The time is finally here for the first challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

Acetate

Use Acetate on your creation - you can do anything you like - do a layout, a card or even an Off The Page item. Here is what I created.

 
 
I had so much fun with this. The acetate on this layout are the pieces with the chevron pattern on them. I stamped them, spritzed them and dribbled paint on them. It was so much fun.
 
I would love to see what you create. So pop on over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking  for some fantastic inspiration and to enter what you create. You have until December 12, 2013 9:00am EST to enter your project.
 
Thanks for popping by today
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Narelle you always create something different and this layout is gorgeous from the butterflies (my favourite), the colours to the cute photo in the middle. Clever use of the acetate

    ReplyDelete